Job DescriptionRegulatory Affairs Manager - Pharma
£70,000-£80,000 + package
Flexible & Remote Working
Sites visits 1 day per week / fortnightly
A pharma business based in London is looking to develop its Regulatory function by bringing in an experienced RA Manager to head up the division. You will be the key strategic focal point for Regulatory Affairs in a growing UK team and they continue their overall business growth and development.
You will immediately become part of the Site’s Senior Leadership team, providing vital strategic support and guidance that will help the company achieve their aims for the coming year. In particular, you will have responsibility for:
- Development and implementation of Managed Access Programs across multiple regulatory territories
- Acting as the primary RA point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and implementing a Regulatory Strategy across a diverse product portfolio within a growing pharma business
You will be from Regulatory Affairs background within Pharma and have a track record of success in a similar Regulatory leadership role. In particular, you will be able to show:
- An excellent knowledge of Managed Access Programs
- An ability to act strategically and develop a complex regulatory department
- Experience within a similar leadership role is essential
- A higher level qualification in a relevant subject is essential
Given the nature of this role, and the modern approach by the company; they are open to consider you in a home-based capacity with the expectation that you will make trips to their London Head Office as required by the needs of the business. This is predicted once per week / fortnightly however can fluctuate up or down depending on circumstance.
Interviews are taking place imminently so please apply with an up to date CV for a call back to discuss. Thank you.