Job DescriptionRegulatory Affairs Specialist/Manager (m/w) - global Medical Device company - Zug
NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Currently we support one of our clients in the Medical Device industry and in order to strengthen their team, we are looking for an experienced professional to join them as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist/Manager. Their current and upcoming projects in Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 predict growth in the Regulatory department and they've reached to us for our support.
- Regulatory Tender documentation
- Environmental regulatory compliance experience (not mandatory, good to have)
- Train sales & marketing employees on Regulatory Affairs (concept, idea, meaning, importance)
- Support product/process development and the requirements in the relevant local market & industry
- Regulatory commercial operations support experience
- Product registration in EMEA
- CE-Marking experience
- Fluent English, good to have German or French
What to expect:
- Detailed conversation, introduction and preparation for a successful application with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.
Keywords: medical device, global projects, EMEA, project management, MDR, MDD, medical devices, CE-marking, CE marking, Regulatory Affairs, Regulations, FDA, QMS