Overall responsibility including:
- Coordinate with Package Managers and Project Services personnel on a weekly / monthly basis to ensure the risk management process is followed.
- Coordinate, update, and report on all project risks with team members utilizing the Risk Management electronic system.
- Preparation of Risk Review Board material with Delivery Managers and Project Services team.
- Support preparation of Project Board material with Delivery Managers and Project Services team.
- Coordinate to the establishment, maintenance, and improvements of risk management procedures, processes and tools.
- Adhere, monitor, and enforce project processes for managing work and reporting progress related to risk management.
- Serve as an advisor of risk management to the project team.
- Engage and coach team members in fulfillment of roles and responsibilities in the risk management process.
- Support Home Office Project Services team in preparation of monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Support Project Governance activities as required.
- Promote and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within the said area of responsibility. participate in project digitalization to promote efficiencies, synergies, and simplification and provide the necessary checks, approval functions for invoices submitted, in accordance with Contracts, Project & Company procedures, Sarbanes & Oxley requirements and DoA.
The job holder will have to liaise actively with Project Management and related Package and Line Managers for the performance of the above duties. Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar Minimum Experience:
5+ years of experience in major oil and gas projects Required Skills /Certifications:
- Major Oil and Gas project developments knowledge and experience
- Experience and knowledge of risk management principles, methodologies, and tools. Familiarity with risk management principles, project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, at all levels in an organization and establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Experienced and proficient with Microsoft Office software. Knowledge of Omega 365 tools and SharePoint a plus.
Fluent English required. French and Portuguese language skills will assist performance
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.