Our client Aker Solutions are changemakers and accelerators. With more than 180 years of experience, they have a proud history of delivering complex projects to the energy industry, and are currently looking for talented individuals to help them shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Their New Build business unit is looking for a Risk Specialist to join the London project controls team. What will you be doing?
We think you should have:
- Support with risk management process implementation in projects in accordance with contractual requirements and the management system
- Participate in risk meetings (and any related sessions) as part of monthly project risk review process
- Coordination and follow up of risk activities in line with project routines
- Maintain project specific risk management procedures and processes
- Assist Risk Lead with performing cost and schedule risk analysis
- Deliver risk management training sessions during project start-up and in ongoing execution phase
- Perform lessons learned across all studies and projects to support continuous improvement
- Support with implementing initiatives to secure a good risk management culture in Projects
- Identify and develop further work opportunities with existing clients
- Act as focal point for all risk management related matters in Projects (internal and external with clients)
- Support and assist in functional development of risk department / discipline
- Support and comply with the Project Execution Model (PEM)
More reasons to work with Aker Solutions:
- Master or bachelor’s degree/higher technical or business education
- Strong experience from large and complex international projects
- Knowledge of risk management systems and processes
- Technical or commercial background with an analytical mindset
- A proactive problem solver with the right attitude
- Hands on, independent and service-minded
- Capacity to work in multifunctional and multicultural teams
- Organized and ability to work systematically and with accuracy
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Teams utilities and proficient in digital tools and solutions
- Knowledge of Energy industry (Oil & Gas or Renewables) is a plus
- Knowledge of NEC3/FIDIC contracts beneficial.
Interested? Contact us.
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
For more information about the position, please contact: Stephen Laurie, NES Advantage Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.