Safety Engineer (FCP/EWP)
- Maintaining the plateau production by installing a new Feed Gas Compressor Module
- Reduce emission by introducing power from shore and installing one Electrode Steam Boiler module to the existing Snøhvit LNG plant
- Provision of emergency power for the plant
- You will be placed within the Technical Safety discipline, but work closely with the Integration & Modification Team and be responsible for the technical safety/HSE parts of FCPs (Field Check Packages) and EWPs (Engineering Work Packages).
- Develop FCPs (Field Check Packages) and EWPs (Engineering Work Packages) regarding technical safety and working environment
- Preparation of input to modification scope safety drawings (i.e., escape routes and safety equipment layouts, active fire protection drawings, fire detection area plot plans, fire partition drawings)
- Perform evaluations about fire and explosion loads, area classification etc.
- Close cooperation with the Integration and modification Team regarding safety design requirement.
- Participation in Integration and Modification Area Team meetings; be the link between technical safety team and the I&M Team
- Optimisation of technical issues with respect to technical safety considerations including working environment
- Site surveys in Melkøya
- 3-5 years relevant working experience with onshore or offshore modification projects
- Experience with developing FCPs and EWPs
- Work experience from Norwegian Sector
- Work experience in overall technical safety and working environment
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK working environment requirements (S-002)
- Detail knowledge of Statoil requirements (TR2237)
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
- Communicate well in Norwegian – both oral and in writing (FCPs & EWPs shall be written in Norwegian)
Asker or Haugesund
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.