- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Manage sales process by selling products, what the company is handling.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients, preparing, follow up and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services, resolves customer complaints.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Other jobs the manager may require.
- Attractive income, will be satisfied when interviewing with experience and ability to work
- Experience in selling chemical (plastics/ polymer, …)
- Bachelor/College’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Good selling, communication and negotiation skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.