Job DescriptionSales Manager - Medical Devices
Our client, a leading institution in the Life Sciences industry, are searching for a Sales Manager to focus on distribution of medical devices, in particular lab instruments.
They need someone who has a good scientific education and experience with using lab equipment. The role requires someone who is passionate about healthcare and is capable of delivering on sales targets through scientific knowledge. The person will need to be innovative, organised and autonomous.
- Sales to the Life Science and clinical markets
- Work with the sales team to ensure customers are satisfied and understand the products.
- Contribute to the experience of customers by applying the scientific knowledge.
- Focus on the EMEA markets.
- Davelop sales patterns with CRM tools.
- Scientific degree/PHD (Chemistry, Medicine, Biology etc)
- Industry experience in sales/working with lap equipment.
- English fluent (Eastern European language preferred)
- Swiss Permit holder
- CRM tools experience