Position: SAP S4HANA Data Architect
Mob date: ASAP
Demob date: 31-May-2025
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, correlated IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience in oil & gas sector is a preference.
- 10+ years’ hands on experience and proficiency in SAP Data Management and Governance, SAP Data Services (data extraction, data profiling, de-duplication), understanding of working principles of ABAP and SAP Cloud solutions, as well as ERP / Agile implementation methodology
- Working knowledge of SAP data dictionary, data mapping, and ETL
- Competency on various SAP modules and related data objects
- Strong data analytic skills and knowledge of data management methodologies.
- Expert in database handling languages (SQL and variants) and data manipulation tools
- Experience and knowledge about SAP S4/HANA.
- Communication and leadership skills to manage, coordinate people, and conduct meetings.
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams
- Ability to solve complex problems with systematic and structured approach
- Demonstrated teamwork, self-management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic and willing to take the lead on his/her own initiative, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.