At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.
Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our completion department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger
is looking for a SAP/SAS Coordinator
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
We think you should have some of the following:
- Participation in Mods Alliance meetings with Assets, Suppliers such as ABB and KM
- maintain long-term and short-term plan including POB requirements for Offshore projects
- Input to and participation in Asset 12-week plan meetings on behalf of the Assets project portfolio
- Ensure that the SAS vendors for project portfolio are ready and aligned according to planned offshore activities with focus on interfaces between individual projects, and other stakeholders on the installations
- The overall performance of SAS integration activities of the Assets project portfolio
- Establish a strong stakeholder management culture within the Assets delivery line
- Participate in meetings and follow up. Ensure content of the 2 weeks "turpakke" on a rolling basis regard to all SAS activities.
- Follow up mobilization according to plan changes. (2W, 6W and 12W plan)
- Report to Completion Manager all matters of importance Support Mods Alliances in the development and follow up of annual strategic initiatives through the delivery lines
- Participate in quarterly meeting with SAS vendors
More reasons to work with us:
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Valid Offshore certification is preferable
- Engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Interested? Contact us: For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Team Lead Hilde Dahl, email: email@example.com - Phone +47 416 99 953
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.