is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.Aker Solutions
take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a SAS Engineer
with experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Trondheim
and will be led from there.Position Responsibilities:
- Contribute as an SAS engineer in Concept studies for offshore electrification (power from shore).
- Take responsibility for SAS system design, including establishing a signal list and developing preliminary topologies.
- Provide input to cause and effect, shutdown philosophies, and system design reviews.
- Design interfaces with power management systems and collaborate with SAS system vendors.
- Contribute to the study report.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Cybernetics, Automation, or Instrumentation.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience.
- Proficient in specifying, integrating, and supporting process control systems, fire & gas detection, and protection/shutdown systems.
- Capability to manage procurement processes for discipline or multidiscipline packages.
- Skilled in supporting SAS equipment installation and modifications during MC.
- Proficient in developing and maintaining system design documentation, including alarm specifications.
- Competency in analysis and calculations (IEC 61508/61511) and translating process functionality to suppliers.
- Efficient in supplier documentation follow-up and verification of resulting deliverables.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Anita Stavrum | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.