NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a SAS Engineer.
The project is based in Trondheim
and will be led from there. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Take ownership of SAS Discipline tasks and responsibilities.
- Conduct estimation work and coordinate project plan activities.
- Design, develop, and execute detailed engineering for Safety and Automation Systems.
- Maintain open communication and strong collaboration with our customer.
- Coordinate discipline activities and manage team members effectively.
- Ensure seamless interface with other engineering disciplines and follow-up on clarifications.
More reasons to work with us:
- Strong knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations, and standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; CPA training will be provided.
- Proven ability to execute, take responsibility, and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Branch experienced with a collaborative mindset.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email.
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.