Senior Air Quality Specialist Key Expertise Required:
- Applicant able to manager multiple portfolios on a large scale of project as an individual contributor.
- AERMOD, CALPUFF, SCREEN
- Air/Atmospheric Dispersion Model
- Atmospheric Impact Assessments
- ESIA, EIA, IFC, IFI, Equator Principles
- Knowledgeable in GHG accounting/climate change assessment (preferred but not essential)
- Air quality impact assessment
- Client interface and the ability to work within an international and local team.
- Oil and gas, and power generation
- Infrastructure/planning – airports
- knowledgeable in odour dispersion modelling/assessment
- Environmental Audits and Compliance
- Consulting experience (at least 8 – 10 years in a very fast paced international consultancy environment)
- Experience in contributing to ESIA deliverable and general environmental reporting.
- International and local experience
- Ability to advise on and plan air quality aspects of environmental studies and tenders.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited to no supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Certification in relevant field
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.