Greetings from NES Fircroft!!
NES Fircroft is urgently hiring for a well known Oil and Gas Operating company Based in Qatar for Senior Analyst – IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
Job Title: Senior Analyst – IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
Department: Information Technology
Location: Doha, Qatar
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Review current and proposed information systems for compliance with company’s IT obligations (including IT processes, agreed standards, policy and procedures, IT risk compliance, applicable legislation, regulatory and contractual mandates) and adheres to IT strategy.
• Conduct risk assessment as directed, using standard processes for identifying potential risk events and assist with quantifying and documenting probability of occurrence and impact on the business.
• Monitor status of risks, and reports status and need for action to senior colleagues. Demonstrate financial awareness as a part of risk management (e.g., cost-effectiveness analysis of proposed counter measures). Assist with development of agreed countermeasures and contingency plans.
• Work with the appropriate level of management in the organization to create, test and maintain disaster recovery plans and business continuity plans for those information systems which support critical business processes. Establish the goals and approach for performing functions within the disaster recovery. Prepare business continuity scenarios to assure continuous business operations.
• Work with the organization’s management to define employee awareness and training programs that communicate responsibilities for business continuity. Define criteria on roles and responsibilities of business continuity.
• Collect, collate, and examine records as part of specified testing strategies for evidence of conformance with management directives, or the identification of abnormal occurrences.
• Analyze evidence collated and draft’s part, or all formal reports commenting on the conformance found to exist in the reviewed part of an information systems environment.
• Report issues and non-compliances and provides specialist advice to those accountable for governance to correct compliance issues.
• Conduct formal audits or reviews to ensure compliance with organizational standards for activities, processes, data, products, or services. Investigate and document the internal control of specified aspects of automated, partly automated, or manual processes, and assess compliance with relevant standards.
• Provide guidance on the interpretation of relevant national and international standards, with respect to the quality system.
• Provide advice and guidance on the development, documentation and application of standards, procedures, and other quality managed processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a bachelor’s degree in any Business discipline.
• 8 years’ IT experience in a technology management ITSM service management role with widespread knowledge of IT.
• Application of specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken.
• Principles, practices, tools, and techniques of IT auditing knowledge.
• Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial conformance experience.
• Has a good overall knowledge of wide areas of information systems practice and applications.
• Communicates well, both orally and in writing, and has the skill to influence through persuasion in a formal context.
• Understands the need to maintain a practical and pragmatic approach to standards compliance.
• Ability to apply standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programs relevant to the IT industry and the specific organization or business domain.
• Ability to leverage system or method for the management of quality Information Technology practices, including quality planning, assurance, and control.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.