Do you have commercial management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Methil? NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Commercial Manager, Energy and Renewables, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will build and direct the energy commercial team, including coordinating commercial and related business activities across the contractual and commercial relationship with the client and working alongside the business development team and general managers responsible for delivery. You will also meet business objectives while maintaining legal and commercial governance.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Act as the key point of contact for the customer on all commercial issues relating to the energy
- Operate as a key member of the site leadership team, providing advice on contractual liability and other commercial issues
- Ensure all necessary commercial documentation and governance requirements are communicated and understood across the business and that the programme is aware of its commercial obligations
- Develop, implement, and maintain robust commercial processes and procedures appropriate for the site in line with the company's business management systems
- Ensure systems, processes and documentation are available for audit.
To apply for this Senior Commercial Manager role, you will need at least 15 years of experience in a commercial role, ideally in the oil, gas or renewables industries. You will also require the following:
- A degree in business, law or related discipline or evidence of equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of UK contract law
- Experience negotiating and securing complex, medium- to large-scale contracts
- Experience developing and leading successful commercial teams and strategies.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Senior Commercial Manager job in Methil motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.