Senior Contracts and Category Professional - Digital & IT
Contract period: 01.04.2024 - 31.12.2025
Location: Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim
- Category Management: Drive improvement initiatives by pursuing priorities agreed in the category strategy, while also contributing to the continuous development of the strategy.
- Procurement Management: Lead sourcing initiatives through all steps of the procurement process, from development of procurement strategies, via RfXs, to negotiation and contracting.
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Management: Manage the contract portfolio, develop and maintain supplier relationships, monitor performance, execute terminations, amendments and renewals.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including business representatives and the SCM Digital & Indirect team to secure alignment on initiatives and compliance with company’s governing principles.
- You have a track record in contracts and category management, preferably within digital categories
- Your negotiation skills and commercial mindset enables you to secure favourable terms and deliver value to the organization.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate and work with stakeholders across different layers of the organization.
- You approach challenges with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, finding creative ways to overcome obstacles and utilize opportunities.
- You can autonomously drive progress and ensure the quality of your work, taking ownership to your tasks and responsibility.
- You resonate with our company values of being Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.