Position : Senior Control System Engineer
Employment : Contract to Permanent
Location : Jakarta
Travel Requirement : Yes, National and International Project Locations
Eligibility : Indonesian Passport and/or KTP Holder
A senior Control System Engineer or Automation Engineer is responsible for the Control System design, project organization, and project execution of company engineering projects in compliance with International, National, and Company standards and procedures for Best Practice Design, Environment, Health, and Safety.
Continuous learning and growing Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) – Software Engineer, Control Engineering, Electrical Science, Physic Engineering or other technical background with on hands experience in the daily work.
- Automation Engineering/Programming Experience – 5+ years (including DCS and PLC).
- IoT Experience - connectivity, software development, data communication & data analysis.
- Able to drive a team and as part of team, and can bring something special to the team.
- good experience for engineering software in Process Automation
- Studio500, FTLink, FTView SE, FTView ME
- UnityProCL, Citect SCADA, Wonderware
- PCS 7, PDM, WicCC, STEP7, SITRANS
- PAC System, DELTA VTM
- Communication Protocol; EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, HART
- Have good experience in designing the system architecture, wiring diagram, process and instrument diagrams
- Have good experience in Digitalization and IIoT industrial applications
- Have Experience in Electrical Drive & Control
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.