For our customer, a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, which is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, we are looking for a full-time Senior CQV Engineer
(f/m/x) as soon as possible.
- Take over responsibility for executing qualification and validation activities together with an inhouse DeltaV Expert team
- Testing automation processes and troubleshooting
- Review and qualify lab equipment
- Tracking and documenting of CQV progresses
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant science or engineering field
- You come with more than 5 years of experience in CQV
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English and German
- You have impeccable team and social skill and the ability to multitask while accomplishing accurate results
- You are able to precisely solve difficult technical problem
- You made your first experience with paperless validation software for example ValGenesis
It is your chance to join an international group and work in a varied environment with exciting tasks that are always based on the latest technology. We look forward to receiving your application!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.