Senior CSU Operator – Mechanical Wellfield Assets – Pre-commissioning & Start Up
NES Fircroft have partnered with a respected and leading oil & gas exploration and production business based in Queensland who currently have a newly created position in their wellfield operations team for a Senior CSU Operator (Mechanical)
. The position will be joining a dedicated team, on a permanent basis, based in Dalby to work on a 15/13 roster.Responsibilities:
- Ensure wellfield assets are reliability constructed and safe for operation.
- Lead technical fault-finding activities, solving complex technical problems by engaging vendors/OEMs.
- Verifying commissioning procedures and directing complex high risk work activities associated with hydrocarbons during gas gathering purging activities.
- Approve permit holding and permit authorization.
Why Join Our Client:
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in Oil & Gas operational experience or working in heavy industry.
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification or equivalent experience within a commissioning environment.
- Open driver’s license (Manual)
- Light Vehicle Operations RIIVEH305 or PMASUP236
- Forklift High Risk Work License
- RIIHAN309F Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
- Gas Test Atmosphere MSMWHS217 or equivalent
- Confined Space – MSMPER205 or RIIWHS202D
- Current First Aid certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with remote SCADA systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a Completions Management System (CMS) to record punch list items, function test records and Project to Asset handover certification
- PMA30116 – Certificate III Process Plant Operations (desirable)
- Career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Commitment to safety and sustainability.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Cameron.email@example.com. We value diversity and an inclusive work environment. Join us in making a difference in the Oil & Gas industry.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.