- 5 years' document control experience preferably in a technical project environment with significant practical knowledge of hard copy and electronic document control and information management systems
- Logs and checks documents received by transmittal from the Contractor's Document Controller for correctness and completeness to ensure alignment and understanding by all involved.
- Generates outgoing transmittals to the Contractor's Document Controller and other parties and assists in maintaining the transmittal log or register.
- Assists in receiving, logging and distributing correspondence received from external parties and distributes any other Project documents in accordance with PMT requirements.
- Coordinates and verifies the status, relevance and currency of data and documentation received from internal and external sources before placing them in the archive and/or uploading in appropriate management system.
- Provides general daily assistance to the PMT in all matters relating to technical documentation and correspondence and monitors the Project MDR, to verify the status and progress of documents issued.
- Follows up and expedites open and overdue document reviews in accordance with PMT requirements.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.