Job DescriptionSenior Electrical Engineer
- Providing the electrical input (Electrical motors, heaters, VFD, Junction box, Heat trace, Electrical cables) and follow up mechanical and instrument packages for topside process based equipment's.
- Follow up with vendors for inspection and overhauling work of the electrical equipment's (electrical motors, heaters, junction boxes, heat trace, equiopment skids)
- Taking the responsibility as Electrical DRE of the Instrument and mechanical packages. Preparing, reviewing and modifying the electrical documents and drawings of the Instrument and mechanical packages.
- Performing the necessary electrical system engineering of the owned scope.
- Taking the responsibility of the LCI and asset design of the tags of belonging scope.
- Preparing the engineering work packs for the scope under responsibility
- Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK S-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079. Coordination with other disciplines, supplier and client.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with NORSOK and IEC Standard
- Norwegian / English
- CV’s with less than 5 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects will not be evaluated.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.