Senior Elektro Ingeniør
- Perform and verify design of electrical installations.
- FEBDOK calculations
- Package Responsible Engineer
- Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
- Prepare, check and approve MTO.
- Prepare check and approve technical requisitions.
- Follow up vendors.
- Insert data into engineering registry.
- Produce engineering work packages.
- Interface with other disciplines
- Site surveys
- Bachelor or Master degree within relevant area
- Experience from electrical engineering in large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standard such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TRs), STID, FEBDOC and Procosys
- Experience in procurement and follow up of suppliers, including FAT
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communicating skills
- A cooperative working attitude.
- Be systematic, accurate and efficient.
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
- FSE and EX course
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.