Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Environmental Advisor for a 12 month contract with potential to extend.
This role can be based in either Perth or Adelaide.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Technical:
- Coordinate the delivery of external environmental advice to support the development of environmental approvals for the client's seismic projects
- Participate in external engagement sessions on projects as required
- Once approved, provide operational support and track commitments for the client's seismic against approval commitments
- Develop and submit monthly incident and annual reports for relevant regulators
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Provide functional environmental support to the client's Seismic project team
- Direct engagement with internal and external stakeholders on environmental matters
- Participate in internal and external audits / inspections as required
- The ability to be pro-active and work under limited supervision
- 10+ years relevant environmental experience at offshore and onshore assets, in the oil and gas resources sector
- Demonstrated experience coordinating environmental projects in Australia
- Sound knowledge and understanding of regulatory processes pertaining to oil and gas activities in WA and Vic
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant science or engineering discipline.
Please reach out to Ciara Stack for more details.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.