Job DescriptionSenior Facilities Engineer – Concept Development & Technology
- In close cooperation with facility lead establish SOW and place study contracts to relevant contractors
- Follow up the relevant facilities studies, and guide contractors to succeed in their deliveries
- Secure availability of study support from Company
- Regular quality assurance of the study deliverables
- Help increase quality in the study work ongoing by being a supportive partner
- Contribute in workshops, meetings and day to day tasks together with the rest of the project team
- Contribute to high quality documentation of the facilities work conducted in the relevant phase
- Participate in developing the Design Basis and Functional Requirements
- Ensure that processes and deliveries are in compliance with Company requirements and relevant Asset requirements
- Ensure that the facilities deliverables are compliant, reliable and fully integrated with the rest of the relevant systems
- Ensure that the facilities deliverables are consistent with safe, cost effective and competitive projects that conforms to Projects BMS and other relevant codes and standards.
- Minimum B.Sc. in engineering or equivalent
- Domain expertise within one of the following areas; Topside, modification, processing, Operations, Subsea, SURF.
- Experience as a facility engineer on greenfield topside project(s)
- Project experience with hydrocarbon projects – preferably from concept development
- Good understanding of how projects are executed all the way from pre-appraise to DG4 -> preferably with special knowledge within the early concept/layout development phase
- Structured – with the ability to mix a lot of different tasks
- High quality mindset
- Pro-active and “self going”
- Strong team player with excellent “One Team behaviour”; proactively seeking advice and sharing experiences – and with the ability to make people work together
- Ability to find innovative and lean solutions in a hectic environment
Oslo or Stavanger
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.