Job DescriptionSenior HSSE Professional
- Support Project Manager on HSSE and risk deliverables
- Have the right competencies and capabilities in place to deliver the project within our HSSE values and the project mandate
- Interact with and support alliances to deliver HSSE results in accordance with project plans
- Challenge and support team members and project leadership on HSSE & risk matters
- Facilitate and develop a set of activities for a defined project in order to achieve HSE goals.
- Understand the Alliance concept/governance and understanding of See to it duty towards Alliances and sharing of best practices between Alliances.
- Understand a QRA and have knowledge of major accidents risk.
- Basic understanding of technical, operational and org. barriers and implication on major accident risk.
- Knowledgeable about regulatory requirements, codes and standards within own area of responsibility.
- Participation in contractor safety management processes, related to risk and barrier control, tender evaluation, oversight and supply chain management.
- Knowledge in RA methodology and experience in attending and facilitating RAs.
- Good understanding of- and insight into the key HSSE disciplines and understands basic quality management.
- Main responsibilities:
- Make sure alignment across project and alliances on HSSE and risk matters.
- Address functional HSSE issues with the project management team -Verify that Consents, permits, etc. are timely in place
- Facilitate/support the overall risk management process
- Maintain HSSE as a key priority and keep project management updated on HSSE issues and expectations.
- Review the Alliance(s) and/or main Contractors(s) HSSE plans.
- Ensure HSSE input into relevant project documents, reviews and workshops from DG0-DG4.
- Represent PRO in investigation of project accidents as required
- General analytical skillset, to analyze HSSE incidents and be responsible to ensure action plan is established.
- Build a strong HSE culture in projects
- Regulatory commitments registers for project -Project HSSE Customization
- Establish and deliver HSSE Management plan and relevant activities
- Develop HSSE related sections in PEP and relevant project documents
- Provide HSSE and risk input to PDO through the process and Impact assessments
- Ensure contact with Security team in case need to perform analysis on Security.
- Applications to authorities on behalf of PM
- Verification of alliance plans and deliverables
- Verify that emergency preparedness and bridging documentation gets updated through the project
- Updated risk picture and the process and the right level of risk management competency.
- Establish and follow up HSSE KPI’s if required
- Support and give input into Invitation to Tender (ITT) documentation.
- Not limited to the list given above, deliver according to BMS and this depends on project scope of work.
- Professional skills
- Senior HSSE professional with good understanding of risk management in projects
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement and is proactive in way of working.
- Good understanding of- and insight into the key HSSEQ disciplines.
- Significant insight into the regulatory framework relevant to project development and execution.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.