Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Instrument & CSNE department.
Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions team in Fornebu is looking for a Senior Instrument Package Responsible Engineer
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as Senior Instrument Package Responsible Engineer (PRE)
together with other colleagues in the Jackdaw project,
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Responsible for the instrument packages such as Atex, valves and metering etc.
- Preparation of inquiry documents including packages specification together in cooperation with our engineering partner
- Verify documentation given by our engineering partner to be included as part of packages deliverables
- Perform bid evaluations and participate in Bid clarification meetings
- Make the requisitions in MIPS for the instrument packages
- Follow up supplier with regards to technical issues
- Review and quality assurance of packages documentation and ensure that supplier delivers according to plan
- Support our engineering partner with input to the engineering database for the instrument packages
- BSc or MSc in relevant field
- 5 years of relevant experience as PRE for instrumentation, instrument valves, tubing, bulk items and ATEX
- Ability to handle several packages at the same time
- UK standards and/or NORSOK knowledge
- Preferably experience with Aker Solutions Execution methodology
- Documented EPC/EPMA project experience
- A solution-orientated approach with a strong technical interest. The person needs to be self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim etc. Contract duration:
1 year contract with option for extension. More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Emily Zhang, Team Lead, NES Advantage, Emily.email@example.com NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.