Do you have Senior Learning Partner experience, and are you seeking a new job in Aberdeen? NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Learning Partner, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As part of the Talent & Learning team, you will provide people development support, up to leadership level, utilising a range of learning and development skills and tools. You will take the lead in developing and delivering appropriate learning activities, systems, and processes to support people to work to their potential within their role and provide the business with a strong pipeline of talent to progress up through the organisation.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Learning Partner role, you can expect to:
- Analyse learning needs across the global business
- Design and deliver interactive and engaging learning and development activities, utilising all available delivery methods (MS Teams, Face2Face, e-Learning)
- Ensure the Harbour values and behaviours are embedded in all L&D processes and learning materials
- Work in partnership with Global business managers and HR Business Partners to ensure learning activities are fit for purpose across all business areas and successfully embedded
- Coach individuals and teams to enhance their performance
To apply for this Senior Learning Partner role, you must be a learning professional with relevant training accreditation and/or CIPD accreditation to level 5. You will also require:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience from working at an operational level in Learning & Development
- Demonstrable experience in implementing continuous improvement activities and supporting organisational change
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Senior Learning Partner job in Aberdeen, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.