Job DescriptionSenior Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance & Operability Engineering.
- Consequence classification
- RBI analysis
- Verification/update TAG
- RCM/FMEA analysis
- Establishment of maintenance & operability program
- Support to Engineering disciplines within Operability Assurance and Maintenance Engineering.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Relevant Technical education
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required : Norwegian , English
- IT requirement : SAP , MS office
- Previous experience with IFS and PIMS is advantage
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.