NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 11,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a Senior Mechanical Package Responsible Engineer with
experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Bergen
and will be led from there. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Serve as the Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for designated mechanical equipment packages.
- Handle specification, bid evaluation, and assess deviations from supplier proposals in alignment with Equinor TR requirements.
- Conduct documentation reviews, coordinate with suppliers, and manage multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Involve the client in the decision-making process and oversee package execution, including supplier follow-up and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Undertake additional tasks as required.
More reasons to work with us:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in both written and oral English. Fluency in Norwegian is an advantage.
- Recent experience as a Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for mechanical packages in brownfield projects is mandatory.
- In-depth expertise in mechanical equipment for offshore development projects.
- Experience with early phase/concept studies and/or EPCI modification contracts.
- Familiarity with Equinor TR requirements.
- Proficient in software programs, including SAP, TIME, STID, ProCoSys, and Microsoft Office.
- While offshore certification is not mandatory, it is an advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Sarah Hermansen | Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.