We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Piping Engineer to join a Global Oil & Gas EPC in Perth CBD to support a Major Brownfield Project on an initial 12 month contract.
- Work with asset engineering support team to resolve operational issues involving piping and static equipment.
- Develop and manage long term solutions to recorded threats and opportunities.
- Conduct pipe stress calculations/analysis on existing issues and new projects.
- Input to brownfield design for piping projects from concept through to execute phase of projects.
- Scope equipment, piping, and valving requirements for jobs
- Prepare documents such as specifications, material requisitions and technical bid evaluations.
- Engineering review of design deliverables such as isometrics, material take-offs, etc.
- +7 years in piping role
- Oil and gas industry experience.
- Asset support experience (preferred)
- Pipe stress analysis experience (preferred)
- Static equipment experience (preferred)
- Proactive with great communication skills
- Technical report writing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.