Job DescriptionSenior Piping Lead
- Pipe design using Avava E3D.
- Prepare isometrics and spool drawings
- Follow up on and report progress on plan
- Advice designers on technical issues
- Arrange for effective communication in the team
- Arrange for effective utilzation of available manpower in team
- Interdisiplinary cooperation
- Participate in customer meetings
- Technical Bachelor degree within relevant area
- Experience as piping lead on modification projects.
- Construction experience (in addition to engineering) is an advantage
- Experience with Company’s engineering systems and method is an advantage
- Speak and write English fluently
- Preferably understand and speak norwegian
- Proactive and independent
- Communicate well with others
- Be flexible and able to solve problems in cooperation with the team and other disciplines
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.