Senior Process Engineer – Flare & Process Safety
- Maintaining the plateau production by installing a new Feed Gas Compressor Module
- Reduce emission by introducing power from shore and installing one Electrode Steam Boiler module to the existing Snøhvit LNG plant.
- You will work in the Process Safety team and be responsible for process safety evaluations, including flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of upset conditions with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
- Flare system evaluations including PSV sizing and blowdown
- Perform flare radiation studies
- Perform passive fire protection evaluations
- Process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs
- Issue Flare Report
- Defend the work in design reviews and HAZOPs
- Perform Safety evaluations for the existing onshore LNG plant
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, HIPPS s and design pressure.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.