NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Senior Process Engineer
with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Bergen
. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Responsible for assigned discipline deliverables.
- Develop and quality checking of process/utility system design.
- Evaluation/dimensioning of process equipment (e.g. compressors, heat exchangers, pumps, separators, etc.).
- Develop and quality checking of process system deliverables such as P&ID, PFD/UFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list.
- Calculation reports, process and system documentation.
- Prepare and actively participate in HAZOP, process design reviews and other relevant safety reviews.
- Perform and evaluate process simulations.
More reasons to work with us:
- Relevant education at BSc or MSc level within science/engineering.
- Offshore certificate is required.
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea.
- Detailed knowledge of NORSOK P-002, S-001 and Z-001.
- Knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and API/ ISO/ASME standards.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperate in teams.
- Knowledge of Norwegian, verbally and written.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Kristine Muri | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.