Our valued client, Chevron, are looking for a Senior Project Engineer for the ABU Technical Projects Team.
As a Senior Project Engineer for the ABU Technical Projects Team you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of small Projects undertaken by the Technical Projects team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Steward and lead small capital projects including development and maintenance of cost estimates; cost, time resource (CTRs); schedules; production of all engineering deliverables; stakeholder engagement and alignment; management of change (MOCs); supporting site execution, retaining ownership through to handover of the installation to Operations.
- Effectively manage and control change – maintain communication with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Liaise with Chevron engineers and designers and panel engineer contractor in developing solutions and site execution work-packs.
- Develop and drive DSPs (Decision Support Packages) or KDSs (Key Decision Sheets), as needed, to gain approval for small projects.
The following minimum qualities/experience required:
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years’ working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
- Prior experience on the Gorgon facility being highly regarded.
- Significant facilities engineering project engineering experience.
- Experience delivering brownfields projects o increasing complexity in oil and gas industry utilising contractors.
- Experience in working with production and maintenance teams on brownfields project engineering scope.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results.
- Good general computing skills including excel required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal (English language) communications skills are essential.
- Creative, pragmatic, open-minded thinking and can-do attitude are required to facilitate solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.