Senior Solution Architect
- Holistic overall responsibility: the end-to-end responsibility for an architecture and design
to ensure the company gets the right solution.
- Proactively and holistically lead activities that guide the specification and solutioning of
- Evaluate and translate business, information and technical requirements into architectural
blueprints for a solution, portfolio of solutions or products.
- Create and document architectural designs to guide and contextualise solution
development across initiatives aligned with the customer, portfolio, and transformation
- Support and ensure that development and implementation activities are delivered
according to solution design.
- Provide consulting support and facilitate sound architecture decisions to ensure alignment
with the overall enterprise architecture principles.
- Liaises with relevant system owners, subject matter experts, product teams and service
- Bachelor / Master
- Min. 5-10 years of experience with stakeholder management, communication and deliveries involving people, processes, and technology.
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience with business transformation projects ensuring continuous alignment between deliverables and business objectives.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a solution architect role with responsibility for solution design to ensure customer gets the right solution.
- Experience from the oil and gas industry is required, experience within production and operations is an advantage.
- Experience with various solution blueprints, architectural patterns and principles, data modelling, data and integration platforms is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You are someone who inspires confidence and demonstrates transparency, who builds trust and relationships easily, and can reinforce commitment and communicates effectively.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and empowering others along the way.
- You have experience working closely with third-party vendors or partners, and collaboration in this context comes naturally.
- You know how to facilitate decision-making, clearly communicating potential trade-offs, and ensuring stakeholders understand both benefits and consequences of decisions.
- You can express complex concepts, ideas, opinions, and conclusions clearly.
- You have an eye for identifying risks and proactively work to mitigate these, removing roadblocks and helping the team navigate complexities.
- You are well-organised, managing your delivery and task scope according to plan, identifying dependencies along the way, paving the way for successful delivery.
- You challenge work processes and standards, supporting simplification and standardization.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.