NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for a Senior Structural engineer – 2D/3D
with experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Trondheim
but can be led from there or remotely from Norway
. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Create designs and plans for buildings and structures using computer models (both 2D and 3D).
- Work with a team to make sure different parts of a project fit together well.
- Make drawings that show how buildings will be built in 2D, taking information from the 3D models.
- Help out with other tasks when needed.
More reasons to work with us:
- Proficient in creating fabrication drawings, including cutting sketches, and nesting files.
- Experience in modification projects within the offshore industry, preferably in the North Sea.
- Familiarity with governing regulations and standards.
- Proficiency of Time, MIPS, general computer technology, and structural design
- Expertise in Aeveva E3D, Aveva E3D draw, outfitting structures and model.
- Relevant technical education. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English.
- Hands-on experience in performing site surveys.
- Ability to work independently across all project phases, from study to execution.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Anita Stavrum | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.