Service Coordinator Role Outline
Working as part of a team in our clients Aberdeen facility, you will be responsible for the handling and processing of customer service requests and orders. This role involves the planning & scheduling of resources, including reporting and invoicing in order to meet our customer requirements and achieve optimum utilisation. Main Accountabilities
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Supporting customer from initiation of the service request until completion.
- Create contract in SAP ERP system in accordance with the Order Entry checklist and contract documentation. Maintain billing plan, margin information and contract deliverables.
- Providing customer with quotes or rates (as necessary) and completing service request documents in line with our QA Procedure and Levels of Authority.
- Process sales orders in line with Service Rates or Full Cost Model, planned margins and expected completion and billing dates in line with our QA procedures and the Levels of Authority.
- Plan services in scheduling tool ensuring that timelines are met and that skills, customer location and engineer location are considered to minimize travel and optimize utilization. This includes keeping engineers informed of any changes to scope or movement of dates.
- Raise requests for materials required for site ensuring correct detail and timelines are given. This may be items from stock or to be purchased.
- Raise invoices in accordance with service contract billing plan or completion of field service reports.
- Process requests for new customer accounts, sales order release or credit amendments through workflow.
- Maintain on call rota, holiday, training and absence records and ensure all parties are kept fully informed.
- Assist in monthly review of work in progress and ensure orders are being processed correctly in accordance with Full Cost Model with any deviances being reviewed.
- Assist in resolving any customer disputes to ensure timely payment and customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment and demonstrating excellent communication & listening skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in SAP Sales and Service Modules would be advantageous or similar use of ERP system.
- Ability to demonstrate the importance of commercial awareness.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.