SHES Training Coordinator
- This role coordinates project SHES training in support of the SHES training Lead and EPC Contractor SHES organisation.
- Provides support, direction, guidance and leadership to NFS Onshore PMT as well as to the EPC CONTRACTORS on all SHES Training related matters and provides oversight of the execution of the EPC CONTRACTOR’s Craft Training program.
- Supports EPC CONTRACTORS in the development, implementation, execution, performance evaluation and measuring, and continual improvement of the SHES Training Program (theory and practical).
- Provides direct assistance and support to the NFS Onshore PMT Team in championing the Project’s SHES training and Craft competency Program and reports relevant performance metrics and recommendations for improvement on regular basis to ensure that the Site Manager can effectively champion the Craft Training program.
· HSE related NVQ Level 5, NEBOSH National/International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, or higher (BSc, PgCert, PgDip, MSc).
· OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Lead Auditor.
· TapRoot® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader (or similar RCA tool).
· Minimum of ten (10) years relevant industry HSE experience.
· International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work).
· Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments (expenditure >US$ 1 Bn).
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.