NES Fircroft are looking to recruit a Site Project Coordinator To provide administrative, project control, local procurement, logistics, cost control, document control and HSSE assistance to the site team. FPSO in Belfast Location: Belfast UK passport candidates only Duration: 12 months Mob Date: End of Jan/ early Feb Main activities/responsibilities:
- Obtain document signatures (MOM, ITP, RSS, Site Request, Site Query, Vendor Call-out, etc.)
- Maintain an updated register of site issued documents.
Project control and administrative role:
- Coordinate team’s weekly timesheets, client signature, and liaise with the project control team for monthly reporting.
- Organize office venues, meetings, organize meeting room bookings, catering, HSSE induction.
- Log and report the “where about” of all SBM team members.
- Edit reports (dashboard / MOM / etc.)
- Follow up project correspondence (client software)
Services and cost control:
- Liaise with local agent for all services provided onsite.
- Coordinate and log service requests to local agent (apartment rental, car rental, mobile phones, taxi pick up, etc.)
- Coordinate and participate in edition and record of work orders to agents, yard, if and when required …
- Daily management of the office (stores of furniture’s, allocation of PPE)
Mobilization and rotations:
• Liaise with the client team for all local administrative requirements (for VISA, Tax, etc)
• Obtain Project Manager approval for Service Request Form
• Coordinate with SBM HR team for mobilization and rotation flights to be booked timely
• Coordinate with vendor package managers for any required vendor assistance to mobilizations
- Assist all visitors in administrative and logistic matters.
- Local management of team and suppliers in charge of ‘Personnel logistics’
• Issue and follow up with Project, Internal Departments, personnel movements in country
• Develop and maintain robust personnel tracking systems for all travellers
•Follow-up that teams and suppliers are following procedures to welcome personnel in North Ireland (visas/airport assistance/hotels/transportation…)
Profile / Background / Essential skills:
- Travel Approval Form (TAF) will be raised and approved by the client prior to any travel
- English language: fluent, written and spoken.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power point
- Good organizational and communication skills must be able to multitask.
- Good interpersonal skills, must integrate well with the site team
- University degree would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of local panel of suppliers, local Network
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety & Quality
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.