Solution Architect has to understand company solutions and customer requirements including customer pains to be able to design or adapt the existing including 3rd parties’ solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
He or She must work closely with customers, sales and product/solution specialists to ensure that the proposed solution will be delivered effectively.
Goal for this role:
- Ability to find the best technical solution to solve pain-points from existing problems.
- Describing the characteristics, behavior, structure and other aspects of the platform developed to project stakeholders.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Defining and determining features, solution requirements and phases in the required project.
- Analyzing customer requirements and specifications.
- Creating solutions.
- Participating in Technology selection from local partners.
- Project Management Support.
- Assist in sales and marketing events
- Coverage includes all ASEAN countries with Indonesia focus
- At least 3 years in Software Development/Automation/Control Engineering, familiar with Big Data, AI and ML is a plus.
- Speak fluent both Indonesian and English (Or Chinese and English).
- Familiar with Data visualization software such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Familiar with Azure/AWS Cloud Services
- Experienced with IoT protocols e.g. MQTT , JSON format.
- Experienced with factory automation and process automation system.
- Worked with IoT platform(s) and MQTT broker(s) including API interfaces.
- Worked with databases e.g. MSSLQ, MySQL, PostgreSQL or others.
- Had some experienced in Industrial Network and IoT network e.g. Ethernet, WiFi , LoRA or LoRaWAN, NB-IoT.
- open for Indonesian Passport holder only.
-Placement: Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Good at technical presentation.
- Love and happy to adapt yourself to any new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills to work with colleague from diverse backgrounds & cultures
- Able to work in collaborative environment and startup mode
- Analytical Mindset
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.