- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices to advise and support the procurement organization (across functions and units) on financial compliance activities
- Acts as SCM’s key contributor to company’s ICoFR group/network and take a leading role in enhancing SCM’s internal control framework and design by understanding processes, risks and controls
- Monitor and support SCM control performance across the organization.
- When applicable, execute SCM centralized key controls
- Identify and document internal control gaps/deficiencies and collaborate with the organization to implement remediating actions
- Drive improvements and automation efforts to increase efficiency of internal control performance
- Facilitate workshops and trainings across the organization to improve control performance, raise awareness, and increase understanding relating to ICoFR and compliance activities
- Develop and execute assurance plan to stress test SCM internal control design and operating effectiveness.
- Collaborate extensively with the CFO AFC Financial Compliance organization and internal/external auditors
- Bachelor/Master’s in supply chain, accounting or auditing, or similar.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications Minimum 1 year of experience from the Big Four auditing companies preferred.
- Experience with financial compliance / internal controls is preferred Solid business understanding / supply chain competence
- Knowledgeable about financial compliance to empower team members and guide relevant stakeholders
- Solution oriented with focus on risks and mitigation of risks
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to communicate complex professional matters to those not specialized in SOX compliance or ICoFR
- Be a role model of Company's values with focus on safety and security expectations
- Language requirements: English
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.