Our client is currently seeking a HSE Lead for the SPS package of their major offshore project.
The SPS package team is currently located in Paris and is planned to be relocated to the SPS Contractor’s engineering offices (either UK or Norway) following FID presently anticipated to occur Q1 2023.
- Demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE management and compliance;
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of Company’s HSE referential and HSE related lessons learnt from similar Projects for the benefit of this Project;
- Promote a high standard of HSE leadership and culture;
- Roll-out HSE awareness events and initiatives, support proactively the Package team in their activities for all HSE aspects;
- Assist the Package Manager regarding HSE matters; prepare and participate to Workshops & Committees;
- Support the conducting of joint HSE tours and the follow-up of findings;
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process; review the studied design from HSE point of view in compliance with the contractual terms and planning;
- Ensure full implementation of mitigative measures on design and all design changes are subjected to appropriate HSE reviews and approvals;
- Provide specialist advice, supports, engineering and technical assistance to the SPS Package Manager on HSE matters, with initiation, execution and supervision of internal and external HSE studies and documentation;
- Conduct pre-fabrication surveys, identify HSE criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures;
- Support the Package Manager in conducting the HSE Readiness Reviews prior to mobilization on worksites;
- Ensure the necessary HSE operational risk analyses prior to the execution of operations/tasks are scheduled; take part in/assist the fabrication teams in their conducting and in any needed coordination;
- Ensure the implementation of the Health Management System;
- Ensure correct development, management and improvement of Project HSE Management System on each worksite throughout all phases of the package; approve all Contractor’s required HSE deliverables;
- Ensure the Contractor and its Subcontractors carry out all design and construction activities in strict accordance with the Company’s HSE requirements, Contractor’s Project HSE documentation, applicable legislation, and International standards and regulations;
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.