Sr. Drafting Coordinator Location:
Calgary, AB Schedule
: M-F 8 hrs/day Contract length:
12 months (Oct 2, 2023 – Oct 1, 2024) Anticipated Start date:
Oct 2, 2023 Description:
- Act as key liaison between the internal drafting resources, external service providers and the company’s Project Managers and Engineers.
- Oversees external service providers in the creation of drawing packages to support the construction, upgrades, modifications, and maintenance of company facilities.
- Develops new approaches to processes that address project requirements.
- Acts as a technical consultant in field of specialization.
- Provides oversight to technical document coordinator in updating document and drawing in the tracking system and distributing documents appropriately.
- May modify establish guidelines and practices when appropriate.
- Establish drafting requirements and expectations in accordance with organization standards.
- May provide coaching and guidance to more junior colleagues.
- Conducts and directs complex projects with a high degree of input and independence.
- Acts as the department point of contact on internal and external drafting issues.
- Confirm drafting related documents are suitable for issuance and ensure related system drawings are updated.
- Confirm the quality and completeness of the CAD files, including cross-reference files.
Apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6+ years of experience
- Technical School graduate
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.