Project Services - Provides project management support services in the areas of project planning/scheduling. Collaborates with project managers on the development and review of project plans, schedules and resources. Develops and implements project controls and monitoring procedures to ensure the achievement of project scope and schedule objectives. Collects, analyzes and reports on project data and costs from various stakeholders (e.g., engineering, procurement, construction and accounting).
Education and Experience Requirements
• Requires a university degree with 6 or more years (10 to 15 years) of related experience.
• Full understanding of overall project scheduling fundamentals (critical path, dependencies, constraints, baselines, etc.)
• Prepares and maintains complex engineering and construction schedules for projects and programs, Level 3 – 5 resource loaded schedule
• Responsible to ensure that project schedule aligns to company standard WBS
• Prepares reports to and maintains liaison with management regarding project planning and scheduling activities.
• Develops schedule basis
• Ensures the maintenance of all essential records and reports.
• Determines work procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Works with third parties to ensure plans are carried out; recommends corrective actions when the work schedule deviates.
• Facilitates continuous improvement related to all project functions.
• Typically requires a high level of knowledge around technology and proper application of tools and resources.
• Typically reports to Project Controls Manager or Scheduling Lead/Supervisor
• Field experience should be considered
• Experience with executing moderate- to high-risk capital projects of different asset types.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.