- Operates manufacturing equipment related to the production of stators.
- Metal preparation by sandblasting, grinding, and fabricating.
- Applying adhesives and operating rubber injection machines.
- Heavy lifting may be required and standing for a long period.
- Documents and records data in assigned work area.
- Ensures that finished product meets company quality policy.
- Ensure all PPE (personal protection equipment) is used.
- May require frequent lifting from 25-50 lbs.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years related experience or training
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks.
- Must have a safety and quality mindset.
- Experience operating forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Ability to manage time effectively and good organizational skills.
- Familiar with practices and procedures in a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and blueprints.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills that include add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Word and Excel
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.