CLIENT is currently seeking an entry level or early career (0 - 10 years' experience) Structural Engineer. QUALIFICATIONS
- Entry level engineer needs a BS or MS in Civil / Structural Engineering with completed coursework in concrete and steel design.
- Geotechnical and/or foundation coursework would be a plus.
- The ideal candidate should have general engineering experience in both concrete and steel design.
- Experience in concrete and steel design with some basic understanding of structural design and use of the applicable design codes is preferred
- Experience in RISA or other similar software is a plus.
- The candidate should have experience in wind seismic design and familiarity with all applicable design codes.
AutoCAD, PDMS, Bentley, Risa
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.