NESFircroft is currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Project Manager to join our client FIFO from Perth on an 8:6 roster
This opportunity is offering
- 6+ month contract
- Generous hourly rate expectations.
- Opportunity to work for the client directly.
- FIFO Role 8:6 roster
Key accountability's include but are not limited to:
- Management of all facets of project management; managing asset life cycle projects including planning and scheduling, procurement, implementation and commissioning of works, and all reporting
- Utilize your expertise in Asset Management, Maintenance Facilities Management and / or other related Engineering fields (Structural / Mechanical);
- Providing line management and leadership for all contractors; establish a culture of excellence in safe and efficient project delivery.
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of complex projects with multiple consultancies and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 yrs + experience Structural, Mechanical Civil or SMP experience
- High commitment to safety and good knowledge of life cycle hazards
- Demonstrated confidence to lead by example
- Degree qualified in engineering.
- Experience with project reports and presentations and shutdown planning.
- Mining experience
If you are currently located in Western Australia, and would like to discuss this position more. Please apply and send your CV too
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.