- Welding, cutting, grinding, fabrication, read tape measure and assist with machine repairs and PM’s
- Designs, fabricates, repairs on equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, SMAW and GTAW welding.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools Estimates material, supplies to be ordered.
- Assist with day to day maintenances issue
- Flexible with work schedule –days, nights, weekends, holidays, possible up to 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.
- Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Knowledgeable in design, fabricate, and repair a variety of metal work
- Knowledge of tools and methods of the welding trade, including brazing, soldering, electrical, and arc welding; the operation, minor repair, and preventive maintenance
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.