Position: Subsea Senior T&I Engineer Cable lay Location:
Start Date: 1-NOV-2023
End Date: 31-DEC-2024
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 10 years’ experience as T&I Engineer,
- Strong engineering background and be able to review engineering analysis linked to transportation an installation independently.
- Experience of subsea installation of Umbilical, Flowlines, Risers in shallow water will be plus.
- Experience of similar project during construction phase at yard will be a plus.
- Experience within a project team: At least 5 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Track records of offshore attendance during pipeline/cable installation.
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is a plus.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.