Job Context & Major Challenge(s) - I
- Improvise and complete Subsurface group day-to-day data management requests related to data assessment, loading, validation and quality control of various corporate databases and transfer and export data to different shareholders in the required format.
Key Job Accountabilities - I
- Coordination efforts across different stakeholders with in Subsurface and streamlining of requirements to integrate new technology solutions that will enable subsurface teams to move forward in industry digital standards.
- Major challenges involve coordination of multi-functional teams to identify and develop integrated requirements to achieve the end goal.
- Testing and support deployment of industry solutions that will enable Qatargas move towards digitalization journey, automation, and cloud computing along with Subsurface IT.
- High degree of personal initiative to investigate data related challenges and provide solution.
- Participate in complex decision-making process.
Key Job Accountabilities - II
- Establish the journey to a future cloud-based data-centric environment and engage asset staff in new working practices through a structured management of change program to leverage digitalization strategies for improved and more efficient Upstream decision making.
- Develop communication packs and facilitates communication between Subsurface Data Management and Subsurface IT by utilizing knowledge of systems and projects, including building design cases and User Acceptance Testing scenarios within the project scope.
- Establish working collaboration with Subsurface departments to identify and implement Key strategic initiatives as per Data Management International (DAMA) to promote the understanding, development, and practice of managing data and information as key enterprise assets to support the organization.
- Develop and Implement processes/guidelines, as needed, for data governance, Information classification and data quality KPI/metrics for subsurface data projects.
- Coordinate Development and Implementation of Strategy / Roadmap for data automation, data analytics initiatives and system integration projects for Subsurface data and Subsurface application landscape for achieving future expansions of Qatargas.
- Facilitate establishment of ISRA and other security controls for the projects and technologies being assessed and tested with IT-SS and Information Security Team.
- Identify, Design and Build data visualization dashboards, KPIs for Subsurface Departments and reporting dashboards for management as part of the projects.
- Integrate new data sets and supports locating necessary information and provides technical support for the Subsurface department as part of the projects. Perform data loading, Quality control and data analysis activities within the scope of the projects. Ensure accuracy and completeness of subsurface data in subsurface applications and corporate repositories.
- Facilitate in promoting data centric mindset and support to drive improvement and change in technical data delivery and loading processes and workflows.
- Execute Smooth transition of matured projects to Data management Operations Team for regular run and maintain.
Knowledge and/or Experience - I
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, earth sciences, data science, information & technology or equivalent.
Technical and Business Skills - I
- 8 years of Data Management experience with 2 years broad based petroleum industry experience, including technical knowledge gained while working in a multi-cultural environment associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Good understanding of all subsurface datatypes and knowledge in industry standard subsurface data model (PPDM) & applications is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of database management systems, especially Oracle & SQL Server Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Hands-on experience with cross operating systems will be an added advantage.
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency in scripting languages and Microsoft office tools including excel macros.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal and external senior audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills with the strong ability to conceptualize complex issues and requirements.
please send your CV to email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.