Our client an Oil & Gas Operator in Perth CBD are currently seeking a SCM Supply Base Specialist to join them for a 12-month contract.
A Supply Base Specialist responsible for support of planning, coordination and execution the movement of goods and materials within our organization. They will ensure compliance with chain of responsibility legislation and other relevant regulations as well as exhibit chevrons we lead behaviours that promote safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
The position will also contribute to our digital strategy by using data and technology to optimize our supply base and logistics processes and identify opportunities for improvement. Some of the tasks that a supply specialist will perform include:
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Supporting and linking data capture from contractor systems to Chevrons Data Lake. Analysing supply chain data and preparing reports on logistics performance and trends
- Represent SB team and provide internal advice and direction to new, emerging, existing and returning customers.
- Validation of feedback from these engagements and aggregation and upload via the ABU freight forecast process
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate logistics activities and resolve issues
- Implementing best practices and standards for logistics operations and systems from forecast data and actuals
- Evaluating and optimising supplier finances and impacts to control budgets
- Developing and updating logistics policies and procedures
About the team
- Growth mind set
- Excellent communication skills
- One team mentality and willingness to share and collaborate as part of a service delivery team
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of systems and software applications.
- Ecosystems concepts and agile project methodology will be viewed favourably
The Supply Base team is currently working to a strategy with unique and innovative change management process to lead operations decisions with systems, data and field experience. Success is delivered via CVX team agile project delivery, business partner systems integration and supported execution for the Australian Business Unit. You will be joining a team that lives the values of trust, collaboration, responsiveness, and inclusiveness.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.